Digital health is the convergence of the digital and health care, living and society. Digital health uses technology/software as a key differentiator vs. their competition. This includes everything from disease diagnostics and management, to health insurance built on a new technology infrastructure, to AI tools for drug discovery, to health benefits management software. Digital health is empowering people to better track, manage, and improve their own and their family’s health, live better, more productive lives, and improve society. It is also helping to reduce inefficiencies in healthcare delivery, improve access, reduce costs, increase quality, and make medicine more personalized and precise.
Culture at most digital health companies is similar to tech companies and startups, common themes include:
- Change can be constant and continuous
- The work environment is fast-paced
- An action-oriented, problem-solving (“get things done”) approach is valued.
- Early joiners can have a lot of responsibility and a variety of responsibility
- Startups tend to be open to experimentation, innovation, and creativity
- A large part of the company culture is set by the founder(s)
- Business Development
- Product Management
- Product Marketing
- Corporate Development
- Corporate Strategy
- Silicon Valley
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Digital Health Summit: Join innovative entrepreneurs, empowered healthcare professionals and
industrious business leaders shaping the new healthcare industry as we know it.
- Future of Health by CB Insights: The Future of Health brings together 600 executives from the
world’s largest healthcare institutions, most disruptive startups, and most active private equity
and venture capital investors.